The Asus H81M-CS features new UEFI BIOS and dedicated fan controls to fulfill everyday productivity. Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction. Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC’s startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on. This motherboard supports Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel 4th generation Core.
- Uses 802.3Az energy efficient ethernet to reduce power usage automatically without sacrificing performance
- Stylish, compact design allows you to place the switch in any convenient location with the ports tucked away at the rear
- With data transfer speeds of up to 200 mbps at full duplex, these switches are ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage ; Graphic: Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB ; Operating System Support: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Special Features: ASUS EPU:- EPU ; ASUS Exclusive Features:- GPU Boost, AI Suite 3, Ai Charger, Anti-Surge, ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface, Disk Unlocker ; ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution:- ASUS Fan Xpert ; ASUS EZ DIY:- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, ASUS EZ Flash 2 ; ASUS Q-Design:- ASUS Q-Slot, ASUS Q-DIMM